Daliganj Methodist Church

Daliganj Methodist Church

As evident with its name, Daliganj Methodist Church is situated in Daliganj area of the City. It was built in 1925. However, there was a school in its premises which was founded in 1885. With the help of inscriptions laid in the Church, it appears that it was converted into a church in 1925. The Church is situated on a high platform. During the flood of 1960 several families had taken shelter in this church hence it was named as 'The Church of the Saviour'. It is under the Lucknow Regional Conference of Methodist Church in India. Presently Rev. S.K. Titus is the Pastor incharge of this church.

 
     
6482 Times Visited