Epiphany Church

Epiphany Church

Epiphany Church which was previously an Anglican Church is not a part of Diocese of Lucknow, Church of North India since 1970 following the Church Union. It is built upon the ruins of Kothi Zahurbakhsh which was residence of Nawab Aghamir's son. In the year 1859 British Government sold it to Rev. Leopolt and a chapel was made here. Later on this beautiful building was made and dedicated on 25th December 1877. It is situated in a huge compound which houses the Parsonage and some Christian families. A school is also built in its premises which is a part of Christ Church. Presently Rev. Dr. Frank Bakhsh is the Presbyter In charge of this Church and Rev. Raymond Paul, a retired Presbyter is serving it as associate presbyter.

 
     
6487 Times Visited