St Peter's Church

St Peter's Church

St. Peter's Church is situated in Railway Colony behind Charbagh Railway Station. Its foundation Stone was laid by Bishop George Herbert on 21st March, 1914, who on the same day laid the foundation stone of Charbagh Railway Station. Initially it was an Anglican Church which came under the Diocese of Lucknow, Church of North India in 1970 following the Church Union. The Church is surrounded by a huge compound which has several trees of Oak, Mango, Jack fruit, Guava, Lemon etc. At Present Rev. Henry Johnson is the Presbyter Incharge of this Church who is the Dean of Lucknow Deanery of CNI also.

 
     
6481 Times Visited